Taekwondo Camp is the BEST camp in New Fairfield! We are proud to offer a summer camp like none other. Nerf gun wars, dodgeball, laser tag, arts & crafts, Korean lessons, Taekwondo training, obstacle course, team challenges, & special outings. Before your child’s first day of camp, we will need a copy of their latest health physical (within 3 years).
2020 Camp Weeks:
Week 1: August 3 – August 7
Week 2: August 10 – August 14
Week 3: August 17 – August 21
2020 Camp Tuition:
Open Registration: $220/week
**Field Trips & Special Events may require additional cost**
10:00am – 2:00pm
Early drop-off (9am) available on Tuesday & Thursday
- Face shields or face masks will be required by all campers. If you need a face shield, we have them available here: https://newfairfieldtkd.com/product/face-shield/
- Camp is drop-off only. Drop-off will take place in the front of the building.
- Parents/Guardians MUST complete a signed liability waiver prior to camp beginning.
- Students must wash hands/sanitize upon arriving at camp.
- If your child or someone in your home is not feeling well or has been diagnosed with the novel Coronavirus, please alert us and stay home
*Due to Covid-19, this season of camp is subject to strict safety and health regulations. There may be a maximum of 9 registrants per session, students may be required to wear a mask, there will be detailed health care precautions and frequent hand washing. Each week will be individually assessed as new regulations and re-opening measures become available.
If Covid-19 restrictions change, additional spots may be available beyond the limit of 9 students. We will email when spots become available.