Taekwondo Camp is the BEST camp in New Fairfield! We are proud to offer a summer camp like none other. Nerf gun wars, dodgeball, laser tag, arts & crafts, Korean lessons, Taekwondo training, obstacle course, team challenges, & special outings. Before your child’s first day of camp, we will need a copy of their latest health physical (within 3 years).
2021 Camp Weeks:
Week 1: June 21st – June 25th
Week 2: July 26th – July 30th
Week 3: August 2nd – August 6th
Week 4: August 9th – August 13th
Week 5: August 16th – August 20th
Week 6: August 23rd – August 27th
2021 Camp Tuition:
Open Registration: $250/week
**Field Trips & Special Events may require additional cost**
10:00am – 2:00pm
Early drop-off (9am) available on Tuesday & Thursday
- Face shields or face masks will be required by all campers. If you need a face shield, we have them available here: https://newfairfieldtkd.com/product/face-shield/
- Camp is drop-off only. Drop-off will take place in the front of the building.
- Parents/Guardians MUST complete a signed liability waiver prior to camp beginning.
- Students must wash hands/sanitize upon arriving at camp.
- If your child or someone in your home is not feeling well or has been diagnosed with the novel Coronavirus, please alert us and stay home
*Due to Covid-19, this season of camp is subject to strict safety and health regulations. There may be capacity limits in each session, students may be required to wear a mask, there will be detailed health care precautions and frequent hand washing. Each week will be individually assessed as new regulations and guidelines become available.